Thread: Short work day

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Short work day

IF you are available- On Good Friday, April 2nd, Me, Poof and Forcmeister are gonna spend an hour (or 2 at the most) working on the brickyard trail on Sylvan to see of we can make it a little smoother so maybe it could be used for the race.

We'll keep it short so we (you) can go ride any park we want afterwards. It's gonna be a gorgeous day!!

The area is straight up the middle when you come off the entrance bridge, it's just after the canal trails on the right hand side- give a loud hoot, we'll woo hoo back!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

It's fun to ride now! Why mess with it?!
    I wanna ride!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

What time?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

10:00 AM.

Wow, I posted a work sessoin without the time? Rookie mistake!! Thanks man!!

It's FUN as heck- but there are a couple areas where safety for less skilled riders are a concern IF we were to use it in the race. If we can smooth and/or widen 3 short spots we can make it a place where the the trail gets ridden enough that it won't go back to seed.

Some of us may head to sunder after Sylvan for some more trail work. We wanna get a few things done early in the season so the rest of the year is ride time, baby!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.