Thread: Duck Creek Bike Path

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Default Duck Creek Bike Path

1641 W. Geo Washington Blvd (Division intersection) Riding 5:25 till 6:05 at what I consider a medium pace. Then back at 6:10 to meet my girlfriend for slow pace till 7pm. If you are in the area join me/us. Eric
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

Oh man! I can't ride tonight as much as I WANT TO but for good reason -- have a house showing at 6 PM tonight (keep your fingers crossed that this couple is the one that falls in love with my awesome farmhouse in beautiful country setting -- Greeeeen Acres is the place to be, Greeeeen Acres.... oh dear, I should wait to break out in song)! I will have my road bike and gear in my car starting this week so that I can get in a 60-90 minute ride after work each night (can't go much longer due to having to get home to let the pooches out to potty).

I have an hour window of time on Wednesday night from 4:50 - 5:50 to ride and will be leaving the Rock Island County Courthouse parking lot and hitting the Illinois bike path, heading West first to Sunset Park, then back East as far as time allows with enough time to get back to the courthouse parking lot by 5:50.

I also plan to ride Thursday night provided the weather is decent as is forecasted.
    I wanna ride!