Thread: Scott Schnaufer Bachelor PARTY!!!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Scott Schnaufer Bachelor PARTY!!!!

"We are a generation of men raised by women, I don't think another woman is the F***in answer."- Tyler Durden

"Yes, I WILL marry you!"- Scott Schnaufer

YOU WILL NEED: BRING YOUR Bike, Gear, Pads, Beer!! (Lawn chair, 5 bucks, must sign waver, got anything fun to ride on? Bring that with you, too, we'll help you set it up!!)

We're gonna set up some stuff to ride on inside a building at the Milan Industrial Center- dirt floor with bases- Could we play Wyffel ball with a designated batter and you RIDE the bases? YES we could!
    Bike rodeo, Bunny hop comp, Obstacles, whatever else you can think of!

Prolly gonna hit the tavern/bar of Scott's choice after-

We got the building starting at 6:00PM till ???

Location: Milan Major Leagues: 1020 West 12th Avenue Court, Milan.

Directions: From Milan, head west on W 10th Ave (towards Andalusia) Turn LEFT at the "Milan Industrial Park" sign right across from Caseys which is on the right- Then about 2 blocks distance, turn left at the Allied Sign- Park on right, enter 1st door on the right. Having trouble? Call Vibrato for assistance: 737-4762

From the Milan Beltway/Centennial parkway- at the 78th ave lights, take 78th Avenue EAST towards Milan , Turn RIGHT across from Caseys, go two blocks distance and turn left at the Allied sign, Park on right, enter 1st door on right.

Scott would like to invite you all to join us for an indoor ride!! (don't forget a little bit of good beer)
    Last edited by Vibrato; 03-10-2010 at 08:16 PM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Is that this Saturday?
    Get out and ride !!

Yes it is, This Saturday, March 13th from 6pm to whenever. (we don't get access to the building until 6)

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

last bike standing...
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?

That was the best bachelor party I've ever been to. Big thanks to Scott for providing the occasion and Ray for the place.

We'll have to do that again FO-SHO!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

Big THANK YOU to all the Major League riders for a freakin' GREAT time! Nothing broken and just a sprained thumb. A ton of fun.
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?

YES, GREAT TIME FOR SURE!! I'm sore in places I had no idea existed.

Surprisingly, no real injury's considering the carnage! We should keep this in mind for special occasions next winter!

Yea, great time had by all, thanks again to Ray for the idea and both he and Kings for pitching in the extra dough needed, and to all that brought the bad ass ramps and obsticles. Some great wrecks, but as Ray mentioned, no real damage.

I second the motion for another go-round next winter. Definitely a must do!

Cheers!
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes