Thread: NO 24 Hours of 9-Mile or 24 Hours of Big Bear this year

Default NO 24 Hours of 9-Mile or 24 Hours of Big Bear this year

That's right, I just received an email from Granny Gear stating that there will be NO 24 Hours of 9-Mile or 24 Hours of Big Bear this year. They are just doing 24 Hours of Moab. No worries though. That just means you'll have to do RAGBRAI instead. Maybe WORS will pick up the slake and put something together. That would be cool.

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Geneseo Prairie Park

Laird is also looking for somebody to buy him out...
    ANYTHING can be fixed...how badly do you want it?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkn1 View Post
    Laird is also looking for somebody to buy him out...
    After he hosed everyone and destroyed the 9mile rep? He needs to have a blue light special and sell it back to the 1st dood, That guy ran a good show.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

My gameplan if the moons align is to do the last 3 days of RAGBRAI... get a ride out to Charles City, IA Wednesday afternoon and camp, then join in on the ride Thurs, Fri and Sat. Ends in Dubuque on Saturday.
    I wanna ride!