Hey guys just on here to tell you all that I had just gotten back from the Rock Shox Headquarters in Colorado Springs where I had undergone a long training over mountain bike suspension service and rebuilds. Once I have gotten back from that I had a Tech from Fox come in and give me a training over their suspension as well. I guess just what I am getting at is, now I am certified to work on mountain bike suspensions. If any of you guys have any issues with a "blown" shock, broken lock out,or any other issue you can think of, bring the bike to me at the Trek Store of Davenport. Both companies also reccommend getting your lower legs serviced after 50 hours of riding and a full rebuild after 100 hours of riding. Just think a shock has oil just like a car would except ours gets way more dirty, gritty, and watery which can eat away at all of your seals. Sorry guys not just trying to do a sales pitch here, but I am very excited from my new knowledge and hope to be able to make the Quad Cities benefit from it, other than me just letting it go to waste.

Manny