Thread: Canada Has one now? How can they do it and we haven't...

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Angry Canada Has one now? How can they do it and we haven't...

Joyride 150- N of the border indoor MTB park. I'll bet it's open year round cause the weather up there is like january all year!!

details here-

http://www.joyride150.com/media/photo-gallery

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

And this one In Boulder Colorado!!!

The velodrome: http://www.boulderindoorcycling.com/...o-Gallery.aspx

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

And this one... wait, this is just an empty building- somebody has big dreams for your money...
    http://www.gravitylabsbikepark.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    And this one In Boulder Colorado!!!

The velodrome: http://www.boulderindoorcycling.com/...o-Gallery.aspx

Boulder has a indoor MTB park!? I had no no idea. One big downfall... I'd have to spend more time in that f**king yuppie fest. Screw that. I rather ride in the cold.

i thought i heard at one point that this may be in the works for this area with forc. what's up with that? was under the impression that we were working plans out on a building on the side somewhere. its long overdue, there's gotta be interested investors somewhere near.....?

now is when you money hounds need to get together with more of your like minded people and get something started. i'll provide labor hours and building skills.........
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    Boulder has a indoor MTB park!? I had no no idea. One big downfall... I'd have to spend more time in that f**king yuppie fest. Screw that. I rather ride in the cold.

whatever dude, you wear argyle sweaters...you fit right in
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Quote Originally Posted by jimithng23 View Post
    whatever dude, you wear argyle sweaters...you fit right in

I don't care what MTB forum you go to, this has been discussed and desired everywhere and it all comes down to the same thing- building and startup costs. You're talking thousands of dollars a month in lease payments just to have a place to spend money on wood and screw. I'll bet Ray's has over $10,000 in connectors (nails screws bolts concrete achors, etc.)

If anyone knows of a delapidated building that maybe has a leaky roof and no power and the owner wants to get rid of it or lease it for improvements rather than cash- PM me immediately and I will work with some hardcores, including Dru_b, to make it happen. Ray gave up pretty much EVERYTHING to take the chance to start the indoor park. He ought to be in the MTB hall of fame for what he has accomplished.

i have a dilapidated shed in the back yard thats about 10x10 that leaks and has no power....... would be willing to give it shot.