Thread: another roadie down

Unhappy another roadie down

One of my co-workers, Brian, was on his way in yesterday morning and passed a raodie. The truck behind him wasn't watching and hit the cycler. He said the guy popped straight up about six feet off the ground and hit his head on the landing. He wasn't wearing a helmet. Brian said after a bit he was standing up. They put him in an ambulance anyway and took him off. Brian said the guy had a flashing tail light and was quite visible. The driver of the truck obviously wasn't paying attention.

I'll stick to the trails.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

That incident was in today's paper. Said the rider is currently in fair condition.
    I wanna ride!

I think I'll stick to the trails also.

Share the Road.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

I read that in the paper also! It makes me MAD and it made my stomach turn! I hope the driver gets a BIG FAT FINE and the bicyclists gets a COOL HELMET!

I was out on my snow route and saw that guy riding down the street. He had a strobe on the front and the back. On my way back, I saw the aftermath. After seeing the bike, I thought they had already hauled the guy off, but there was a guy hunched over and very wobbly. I thought it might have been the driver. Surprised they allowed him to stand up.