Thread: My shameless selling out to Ergon International

Default My shameless selling out to Ergon International

So there is a kick ass 64 mile race in Gunnison, CO that I wanted to do. Unfortunately it sold out after only a week! Since Ergon International is sponsering the event they put on a contest to win a free spot in the race along with free grips and a training plan from a local cycling coaching company. The contest is to submit a video telling why you picked Ergon grips. Here's my shameless selling out for spot in the race. Hopefully I win. Enjoy: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ergon-...al/29970736242.

Awesome! Good luck.
    Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

I'm sure no cares, but I won!!!! Sweet, I GET to do a 64 mile race... doesn't sound nearly as successful when reading it back to myself.

YES! Congrats Gunchie. Nice job on the video by the way. HEY, what are you doing up so late?

Don, you are alive!!! Why haven't you been answering my texts!? You must know I was up late riding my trainer after a long meeting at the Golden Community Center to support the proposal of a mountain bike park in Golden. We got it approved to the city council! If everything goes as planned it will be open in May. It includes a pump track, kids area, and table top jumps. One more reason for you to start driving west!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchie View Post
    I'm sure no cares, but I won!!!! Sweet, I GET to do a 64 mile race... doesn't sound nearly as successful when reading it back to myself.

Sounds like fun highs in the 20s here this weekend :-(
    Get out and ride !!

was that an ARGYLE sweater?

seriously, was that a freakin' ARGYLE sweater gunchie? those colorado mountain yuppies are getting to you, aren't they?

:D
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

That's right, I was ARGYLING! What of it! :)