Thread: Home for Sale...Great for First Time Home Buyer

Default Home for Sale...Great for First Time Home Buyer

http://www.qcfsbo.com/listings/2010-Vol01/RDE61AT.html

Nice, all-brick home in the heart of Moline...Blocks from Grinders on the Avenue of the Ciities. Finished basement...Only $112,000! With FHA approval, I can get someone in this home with only $3,500 to put down at closing...That's it! You'd get a rate in the low 5's maybe even high 4's! Don't forget if you are a first-time home buyer, you will likely get an $8,000 tax credit for buying this home. That's enough to buy a sweet bike and still have cash leftover! They are hosting an open house this weekend...Check it out!

Also, keep in mind that Bexter has a money house for sale, too. It's in Orion and she's lookin' for $174,500. Her property qualifies for a $0 downpayment program. If you've been a homeowner for the last 5 years, you could get $6,500 cash money for buying her place!

Give me a call to discuss how to finance either of these properties or any questions you have about mortgages - refinancing or purchasing. I give free consultations to any Friends of FORCers...563-940-9712. Ryan
    Last edited by Dirt; 02-12-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: fix typos
    Dirt Don't Hurt