Thread: Wilderness First Aid Class

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Default Wilderness First Aid Class

The local Red Cross Chapter will be offering a Wilderness First Aid Class on May 15th & 16th. This class is much more in depth than the basic first aid class. This class is not a requirement for the NMBP but I feel it would be worthwhile for anyone interested. More information can be found at http://qcredcross.org/?page_id=51
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just signed up for the class. I wasn't able to do it online but they are very helpful when you call, 309.743.2166.
    peace
    db

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

Karen and I are in.
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.