Thread: I need travel insurance!

Default I need travel insurance!

Hey all! Ken and I are looking to travel to Canada to do some mt. biking and trying to scout travel insurance that actually covers medical expenses related to such. Does anyone have any advice? Many of the policies I am finding won't cover mountain biking (or base jumping....).
    Thanks a bunch.
    Michelle

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

No Worries, health care in Canada is FREE!!! Riding in Canada. Man, I think if I was gonna go to that effort, I'd HAVE to go to the left coast. BC, baby, BC... You're makin me jelous.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    No Worries, health care in Canada is FREE!!!

Yah, sure, free if you're from Canada. It cost me $400 to leave the clinic after I broke my knuckle at Whistler. Now I will say that was a bargain - xray, soft cast, pretty nurse - but not free.

Are you sure you need travel insurance? Your current medical/home owners/auto insurance oughta cover you ok.

This is a good question for Mr. Perry!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.