Thread: Midwest MTB Summit has Competition!!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Midwest MTB Summit has Competition!!

2010 IMBA World Summit • Augusta, Georgia • May 5-8, 2010
    We expect the 2010 IMBA World Summit to be the largest yet. Topics will include destination and urban trail networks, land conservation and sustainable trails, youth outreach and new programs designed to grow local capacity for the 700+ clubs and patrols in IMBA’s global network. In addition to informative seminars and networking, the gathering will feature great parties and plenty of riding -- including a closing day tour of the Forks Area Trail System (FATS), an IMBA Epic.

The IMBA World Summit is open to the public. Registration opens Feb. 1. Watch this page for updates on speakers, panels and special events.

http://www.imba.com/summit/2010_World_Summit.html

The conference will be held at the beautiful Augusta Marriott hotel. We have received a limited number of discounted rooms available at a rate of $109 from May 3 - May 8, 2010. The rooms are first come, first served, so please make your reservations early and stay at the center of the action during the Summit.

To make your reservations and receive the special IMBA discount, click here: Augusta Marriott Hotel & Suites

For additional information about the 2010 IMBA World Summit, please contact us.

If your company or organization is interested in sponsoring the Summit, please see our 2010 Sponsorship Brochure (PDF). Sponsorship inquires should be directed to Development Director Rich Cook.

We look forward to seeing you in Augusta!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Mapquest says roughly 15 hour drive to Agusta from Moline... Regardless, my interest is piqued. Would have to be a group road trip for me to go. Anyone know about the riding down there?
    I wanna ride!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Riding is dope, this is another trip I'd like to go on. dang, i may have to just quit my job and travel with a loaf of bread and jar of peanut butter this year...

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position
    President

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Riding is dope, this is another trip I'd like to go on. dang, i may have to just quit my job and travel with a loaf of bread and jar of peanut butter this year...
    I'll buy the peanut butter if you get the bread. SO who do you think we could pimp out for gas money?
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.