Thread: MTB to be banned from 3 million acres?

Default MTB to be banned from 3 million acres?

Letter Circulating in U.S. House Threatens to Ban Bikes in 3 Million Back-country Acres:

http://www.imba.com/news/news_releas...er_action.html
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

What can you say more laws for you to break so more money they can take.
    Get out and ride !!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Update!!

IMBA Gains Important Change in House 'Dear Colleague' Letter, Now Offers Support
    Late last week, IMBA prepared an Action Alert urging our supporters to oppose a "Dear Colleague" letter that is currently circulating in the House of Representatives. Authored by Congressman Raul Grijalva (D – AZ), Chairman of the House Natural Resources Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands, the letter is generating increased Congressional attention on protecting national forest lands that have been recommended for Wilderness designations. Working closely with Chairman Grijalva's staff in recent days, IMBA gained a clarification of the language, which would have previously banned bicycles from these areas. We now support the letter, as Chairman Grijalva has pledged his support for existing mountain biking opportunities in Recommended Wilderness. Add your voice and let your Representative know that you support protecting Recommended Wilderness, but that these areas do not need to be protected from bicycles.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.