Howdy,
I operate Rawhide Ranch which is a guest ranch in Nashville Indiana. We have been the spring training camp for Team GearGrinder for the last 6 years. I was talking to the team leader after the 2009 camp and he was surprised that no other teams/clubs have discovered the ranch or Brown County. He suggested I contact other teams/clubs in the surrounding states. That is why I am posting here.
The ranch is able to accommodate 56 people overnight, safe storage of your equipment while out on the town or on the bike, meals, isolation and entertainment. We have learned how to accommodate bike teams and would love the opportunity to discuss the options we can provide you and your team/club members.

Team GEARGRINDER has been coming to Rawhide Ranch for the past 6 years. We have made this location our primary spring training destination for our road bicycle team. We chose Brown County for the beautiful landscape, rolling hills and less-traveled roads.

Rawhide Ranch has shown us great hospitality from the first day we arrived. The facilities work great for larger groups, the catered food has always been excellent and the peace and quiet are great to relax and unwind after many hours in the saddle.

The personal care provided by the Ranch staff has always made us feel special when we are here. I would encourage any road or mountain bike team or club to give this destination your consideration. I feel you will be very pleased.

Paul Weaver
Team leader, Team GEARGRINDER USA

You may have noticed in Paul’s quote that GearGrinder uses Brown County as their road bike training but the County is just as suitable if not more for mountain bikers. I have provided a link below to a website that we are not associated with which is the site for all mountain biking in Brown County.

http://www.browncountymountainbiking.com/

Thanks
Derek W Clifford
Ranch Manager
Rawhide Ranch
www.rawhideranchusa.com