Thread: Middle Park Madness

Default Middle Park Madness

Today is the last race in the Dice Cross Series. Gonna be a great day for racing!

http://www.dicecycling.com/uploads/2...Park_Flyer.pdf

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Great day for the race, and a great turnout by FORC, both riding and cheering. Very cool!

Paul and Craig, you both placed in the series points final, get in touch with Bruce for your awards.

Jinglecross this weekend! http://www.jinglecrossrock.com/

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

I was able to ride the last two races and it was 30 minutes of pure SUCKS. It really lets you know how outta shape you are. Or at least how outta shape I was. Good fun though and all should try it....see ya next year cyclocross

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mtrsprt43 View Post
    I was able to ride the last two races and it was 30 minutes of pure SUCKS. It really lets you know how outta shape you are. Or at least how outta shape I was. Good fun though and all should try it....see ya next year cyclocross

Paul
    I couldn't agree about feeling out of shape during the 30 minutes of what you call pure SUCKS!! I've ridden 4000 miles of road biking this season with about 75 on a mtn bike and "thought" I was in shape to give this a go. Needless to say two weeks ago during the last two laps and then right after, I thought I was going to Well, held that in and was "hooked" enough to give it a go and was happy to only have to do 4 laps. Had we done 5, the puking would have not have stayed down. I really don't know how someone would train for this. All I know is you said it best that all should try at least once. I'm hooked enough that I've got my eye on a cross bike at the Trek store, just so long as I can sell my home gym to afford this new obsession and learn to bunny hop:banana: They said there will be at least 8 cross races next year.