Thread: I loaned by trail book to....

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default I loaned by trail book to....

Someone, I just can't seem to remember who... Hey if anyone out there has a Trail Solutions book and you don't remember putting down the fitty bucks for it, did you borrow it from me?? I went to look up a special something and it's MIA... PM me if you happen to have it.

Thanks- Vibrato

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    I went to look up a special something and it's MIA...

Thanks- Vibrato
    Ahhhhhh CRAP (see what I did there?), what are you up to now?!

You may be able to lookup what your looking for on the IMBA website Ray.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSVT99 View Post
    Ahhhhhh CRAP (see what I did there?), what are you up to now?!

More Hoop-D's, drops, log rides, skinnys and intestines, you know, the stuff out of town riders take pictures of and post on their web sites showing how cool we are!!

Gunch- No problem there, but I'm missing my fitty $ book. I'm still looking around the ole homestead, but I thoguht I had libraried it out...

Gotta love using "library" as a verb. My english goodly speaking.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.