Thread: sylvan - 11.13.09

Default sylvan - 11.13.09

going to plan on a late afternoon ride as long as weather is good tomorrow, haven't seen forecast at all lately.

planning on around 3:00 but will post up tomorrow if the time changes at all. see ya there ifn ya got nothin better goin on.
    the wheels on my bike go round and round......

I should be off work around 1:30 or 2 today. I'm probably going to Sunder first then I can meet you at Sylvan.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

I'm dying to get back to Sco Co Pa. Gonna try and get out of the office early enough (3:15ish) to get in a loop out there.... but, if it's pushing closer to 4 by the time I drag myself away from my desk, I'll head over to Sylvan. Nice day! Rain is coming. Gotta ride when we can!

Bex
    I wanna ride!

I'm cutting out in 5 min. If you guys decide to go to SCOCOPA call me and I'll meet you out there. 309-507-1892
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Looks like things are going to work out for Sco Co Pa. Dru_b, if you want to go there, ride down to the RI courthouse, and we can throw your bike on the Soob and head out. Leaving the courthouse parking lot at 3:15.
    I wanna ride!

Default Location changed to Sco Co Pa

Talked to dru_b and Russ, and we're meeting at Sco Co Pa to ride at 3:35 (earliest I can get there). Russ is actually out at Sunderbruch right now. Join us if you can! Beautiful day, great trails, and rain is coming! Park at Pride Lake.

Whoo hoo, it's FRIDAY!! :banana:
    I wanna ride!