The ride shows "nobody left behind" ride tomorrow and was interested in trying the night ride. I've never been on any trails before and was talking to Manny at the Trek store and he convinced me to just go out and ride a trail. I rode SBP last Sunday for the first time ever and was wondering which trails you normally ride on? Like a kid in a candystore, I rode one of the green trails for 2 hrs by myself. I accidentally turned on to a blue trail and since it was my first time on a trail of any kind, rode until the trails merged again. I wasn't sure if I slowed the two that caught up to me, so pulling off to the side was the only thing I could do. I jumped back on and tried to keep up, but there was no way. I don't want to slow the experienced riders who set out on the first ever night ride so I was wondering what I'm getting in to. Again, interested in riding with you all, but don't want to frustrate any of the experienced riders for maybe going slower then they would normally go. If I have to maybe I'll just sit back and bring the and watch and learn...