Thread: FS: 2011 Motobecane Cyclocross Bike

Default FS: 2011 Motobecane Cyclocross Bike

Bought this bike last year and have rode it less and less since. Don't get much use out of it anymore, and hate to see it sitting around collecting dust. I used it mostly on the road/path and is in like new condition.

$700

Specs here: http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/..._pro_rival.htm
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

What size? Any interest in trades or just looking for cash?

Pretty sure it's either a 56 or 58. I'll look today and get back. I'm 6'.

I'd prefer cash, but it's to buy some bike parts, so I suppose I'd be interested in trades.

Whatcha got? jralfs34@yahoo.com
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Yo Dog, cross season is just around the corner, you can't sell now! Come out for cowbells!!

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

Cross racing, pfft, that was so last year. I got my sights set on racing fatty's! (Que the jokes)

Checked the size and it's 54cm. Good for 5'-9" to 6' I'd say.

I could always be that guy and race my xc bike at the cx races.

Sold.