Thread: Saturday pre-party riding

Default Saturday pre-party riding

I know its going to be stupid hot so not going out to kick my own ass (did that last year left party early cause felt horrible lol) but....

Got real forks today, manitou marvels!!! So need to get first ride in and only thing gonna stop me is trail closures.

So if anyone is up for braving the heat and earning the afternoon in the pool, im thinking illiniwek or scocopa. I'm down for Westbrook but that's a drive for most. Arm not fully up to par so sunder is too rough for me to ride yet. And not early morning, 11-12ish probably for me.

Iirc tts is this weekend, but ppl and their early morning events lol.

Sent from my Nokia Stupid Phone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tigris99; 08-22-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Awe c'mon man? If your arm isn't broken, then you need to use it! Man up and meet at illiniwek at 9 am. You can do it! You can do it all night long!

Oh ill ride illiniwek just ill be lucky to be outta bed by then, stupid working nights and then gotta pick my son up in davenport, won't even get home till after 1 am lol. And im useless on the trail on no sleep.

Damn seems I should have went on no sleep instead lol freak mother nature being a bitch this week

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Stephen's Park

Well it's Sunday it did storm yesterday... The website says sbp is open see more??? Is sbp open and I can't find note anywhere... Just wanna know if trail is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill.specht View Post
    Well it's Sunday it did storm yesterday... The website says sbp is open see more??? Is sbp open and I can't find note anywhere... Just wanna know if trail is open.
    The note was from yesterday. You can view notes by hovering your mouse over the notification. Not sure how that works with mobile. SBP looks like it's closed today but I'd bet it opens up again fairly soon. Today should be a good drying day. Thanks for checking in first.
    Dirt Don't Hurt