Thread: Illiniwek doesn't disappoint!

Default Illiniwek doesn't disappoint!

I love these freaking trails. I love the way it flows, I love the two "Big Smile" downhill sections. Rode it today and it was sweet. Big thanks to those that put in time making these trails happen.

It's definitely a top notch trail system. I think it might be my favorite one.

I rode Illiniwek Sunday. Great trails. I loved all of the bermed corners. Once all of the signage is up it will be perfect.
    All Right Meow!

When you get to the fork at the beginning of the North trail are supposed to go left or right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bouxsein View Post
    When you get to the fork at the beginning of the North trail are supposed to go left or right?
    I've always gone right, except for once I went left and a handful of people were going downhill at the same time. I think it's safest to go counterclockwise, but take the left turn at your own risk and be careful and mindful of riders coming down the trail since it's pretty fast.

I haven't been to Illiniwek since last fall.

Very impressed with all of the hard work since last fall. The "log ramps" were a nice surprise. Thanks for all of the hard work put into this trail.
    All Right Meow!