Thread: New Marshal's in town!

Default New Marshal's in town!

Want a great spot to watch the Stampede? Sign up now to be a Course Marshal for SIS 8! You will get a track side seat for all the excitement, dirt, sweat, flying bike parts, and a stylin yellow vest! But wait, there’s more! In addition you will get the undying gratitude of FORC and about a thousand “hey thanks for doing this” from the participants.
    We will need about 10-12 marshals so please post up and reserve your spot. You can help with 1, 2 or all the races… and unlike mustaches, boom boxes are encouraged.

I can after I race the novice race
    "Coach says I've got the heart of a champion and legs of a spectator"

I will help out after the novice race as well.

Here's another shout out for SIS8 Course Marshalls. I need to hear from you if you're planning to volunteer; we have four races to cover. Novice is probably the most important one to cover. And if you're planning on racing, please let me know which one, so I can plan accordingly. It's really a fun time; hangn in the trees cheering on the racers - good times! Thanks everybody, much appreciated! mudpixie

Same here. After the Novice. Send me some info.

MP, I am racing sport so I can help with Novice. I'll be there bright and early to setup, so let me know where you need me.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes