Thread: Gravity Hardtail 29er

Default Gravity Hardtail 29er

15.5" Frame (Gloss Black) Selling for $700 FIRM

I purchased this brand new at a 50% discount off of retail of $1,499 from bikesdirect for $750 unassembled and had it professionally put to gether and rode it on the trail one time before breaking my ankle. However, I realized the frame was too small for me being 5'10" and would like to get a size up. so you can get this bike that is brand new and ridden once already put together with carbon fiber chain slap guards and a new WTB Aviator downhill seat for $50less then I paid and you could get it for on bikes direct and it's already put together. Would be perfect for a guy 5'9" or shorter with average arm length or an average height woman to compete with the boys! Specs listed below... This is a SWEET bike it's just a tad too small for me and makes for an akwars ride when being aggresive. QUALITY COMPONENTS YOU WON'T BEAT FOR THE PRICE!

http://gravitybikes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/29point2_wht_6001.jpg[/IMG]

FRAME - 6061 ALLOY
    FORK - ROCK SHOX TORA TK 29"
    SHIFTERS - SRAM X7
    DERAILLEURS FR/RR - SHIMANO DEORE FDM591 / SRAM X7
    WHEELSET - WTB SPEED DISC 29X32H
    CRANKSET/BB - SRAM S1000 22/32/44T / GXP SEALED EXTERNAL BEARING
    BRAKESET - AVID JUICY 3 HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
    SEAT/POST/CHAIN - WTB SPEED V / ALUMINUM MOUNTAIN 27.2MM X 400MM
    BAR/STEM/GRIPS - ALUMINUM 6061 T6, 610MM X 31.8MM / ALUMINUM THREADLESS / WTB DUAL COMPOUND
    Last edited by Briebs; 09-05-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Adding price