Thread: Swing bikes

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Swing bikes

Poof and I are selling the swing bikes- built them to ride in parades and such, but K-rud is the only one who can do them justice. I thought we'd give anyone who's local 1st dibs, cause shipping is gonna be a royal pain.

1 large, 1 medium, (matching orange) Medium being the same size of the originals and the large being for someone 6 ft to 6 6. They've been crashed a few times by anyone who's ridden them, we know who we are.

These are COPIES built tougher than the originals sold in 1973 - 1976 (about) before being outlawed by Ralph Nader for being too dangerous to sell in the USA.

Hoping for $200.00 each BUT, if you buy one you might get the other half price? Seriously, make a decent offer.

Trades considered...

Ray 737-4762

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

BUT WAIT, THERES MORE!!!! ACT NOW and we'll also give you a slightly used 2 space hitch rack to haul them around!

This is the clown bike deal of a lifetime!! Be the only kid on your block to have the hilarious and fun Swing Bikes!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.