Thread: 2011 MWMBF Official Video

Default 2011 MWMBF Official Video

Okay, it's not the "official video", but I officially declare it a video w/ TONS of pictures from all the happenings of the 2011 MWMBF

I wish I could have done more to create something to memorialize that amazing event, but I am not that talented, nor do I have the proper software.

I would like to thank Hanson Photo Design for providing some of the outstanding photos used in the video and for their generous contribution to our sport Please visit them at http://www.hansonphotodesign.com and bookmark their website to check back periodically for new event photos or any other photos they may update.

Ya didn't see me do it. Ya can't prove it!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

CG, NICE VIDEO!! I saw it was 9 minutes and thought i'd watch the 1st couple of minutes. I watched the whole thing and laughed a bunch!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

^ditto.

I'm going this year just to see Cannady in that wig.
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

Awesome Video man!!! Is that where Jimmy slept the whole night? I thought I remembered carrying him to his tent?

Holy Crap!!! That vid is great, CG! Nice goin'! I almost forgot how much fun I had if that's possible. The pics of the wipe outs are priceless. We need more peeps to see this video. Hope all will watch it and spread it around.

Also, someone should explain to EP that the objective of Dodge Tyre is NOT to see how many tires you can collect. He looked like the freakin' Michelin Man for crying out loud!!

Thanks so much, Champ!
    Dirt Don't Hurt

Fester love this video. Fester want to see what Master Ray have in store for games this year. Fester share vid on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003800665769

Fester so excited for party, Fester might leave dook in Master Ray van again! Anyone know if Kickstand will be at Fest or Kickstand no longer allow around Fester any more?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nothing to see here.
    I do not exist.