Thread: gary fisher mullet for sale

Default gary fisher mullet for sale

either an '09 or 2010, I don't remember exactly. everything original. only rode it about 5 times, on some of the local trails. can't ride this season at all due to a recent knee surgery so I thought if I could unload it, it would not only help pay some bills, but then maybe I could upgrade next season. only asking $450. call/text danny @ 309-235-9309

don't have any pictures right this moment, but I can take some if anybody would like.

I've been thinking about picking up a DJ. Send me some pics. Also what type of cranks, fork, pedals, etc.?
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

oops 309-235-7580
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

the pedals are just cheap welgo bmx style pedals. its what came on the bike. I do have a brand new, never out of the box, pair of shimano deore xt clipless pedals that'll I'll let got for an extra $100. they were $152 originally. about all the other major componants are bontrager "big earl" edition. rims are bontrager rangers. the brakes are avid disc brakes. like I said, its completely original, I haven't done a thing to the bike. anything else you'd like it know, just let me know.

oh, and marzocchi dj3 fork.