Thread: trail head

Default trail head

You'd think somebody that lived out in Aledo would know where the trailhead is at Loud Thunder, but where does the trailhead start and how many miles do you get there?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

The trail head is the same area as the horse coral, that the equestrians use.

Warning- I don't think there has been much work done out there in the last couple of years so the riding may be pretty rough!

While I think FORC is interested in continuing to work out there, we now have 4 parks in the area besides Loud Thunder, and each of the other 4 seem much more appreciative of our money and effort being put into their trails. Loud Thunder doesn't necessarily treat us bad or anything like that, MY PERSONNAL feeling is that they just kinda wish all trail users would go away so they wouldn't have to mess with us.

If you would be interested in checking out the trails out there and seeing posting up what needs to be done, it would help us out!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

I want to go out there and clean up if anyone is willing