Thread: Race status

Default Race status

So, have you guys up there been hit with alot of rain there too? I see alot of your trails are closed. Does it look good yet for your race coming up? I will keep looking for updates to your race as it nears, this has not been a good year for riding. I'll say some prayers all is dry! chris lofton:)

Somewhere between over the handlebars and the nearest brewpub

I met with the ranger yesterday and walked some of the trails. If the weather follows the forecast we are a go. The major reason for trail closure at Scott County Park is do to drainage issues on the equestrian trails. Those trails are closed for our race anyway, so things are looking good.
    SPLASH
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our Maker, and glory to His bounty, by learning about... BEER!" - Friar Tuck (Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forcast is looking decent. Some rain Tuesday but then clear sailing, decent temps. Perfect for a weekend of camping and fun!
    I wanna ride!