Thread: Hey hardcores!! Fondo call for help!

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default Hey hardcores!! Fondo call for help!

Good news, we have plenty of snow... SHEESH!! We have plans for the short field crossings and most areas are gonna be good with basic effort. We need help with 2 areas in the woods. Here's what we've got- Forcmeister and I ran my 24" 2 stage snowblower a little over a mile and back starting at the road by the crotch and working backwards. I went out and did that mile plus more yesterday. BY THURSDAY MORNING, IT WILL BE DRIFTED SHUT AGAIN!! AAUURRGGJHH!

IF... IF we need it, I would like to have the contacts for a couple people willing to run their snowblowers through the singletrack areas. THIS IS HARD WORK. Ideally- a decent sized 2 stage blower and 2 additional people to use shovels and switch off works best.

If you would be willing to participate Friday to help us out, Shoot me a quick text at 30 oh 9, seven tree seven, for 7 six too. The beer sponsors are ready, the crotch party is a go, the awards are done and the raffle is huge. Due to this wind and cold, the trails will need to be done Thursday/Friday.

Thanks!!

-Ray

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Ray, I am trying to get the day off work. I will advise as soon as possible.