Thread: 2018 frozen fat fondo fest!! Saturday jan 27th

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default 2018 frozen fat fondo fest!! Saturday jan 27th

The 4th Annual Festival with a start time is coming up again!

The FORC Frozen Fat Fondo Fest! The FFFFondo will have registration open soon!! Only $20 pre-registration, $25 day of the event for 3 hours of fun. You KNOW there'll be bacon at the crotch, and don't miss the pink panty pass- Juicey's hole, the mounds and more!!

3 hour solo or 3 person teams, mens or womens. 3.8 size tires or larger.

Last years raffle saw more than $3,000 worth of goodies given away. Beer showed up from Great River Brewing, Front Street Brewery and Geneseo Brewing- plus the beer potluck was overflowing!!

Rain, Shine, Snow or Slime- this event is a go, no rain dates needed!

All that for $20? That's a deal right there.

Hey- lets keep those Fondo related comments, questions, and updates flowing right here in this thread so they're easy for Phatties to find. More details on the way!.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Wanting to actually ride this year (and in the shape to do it) , any teams looking for a 3rd rider?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Board Position
    Event Coordinator / Race Director

FONDO Pre-Reg ends next Thursday 1/25 - Get Registered!!! We Thank You

I will volunteer to help somewhere. Clutch
    What time do you need volunteers there?

We'll be setting up around 7:30 day of the race and we have most places covered. Hunt me down when you get three and if anything we need comes up I'll absolutely take your help!

Joe and I plan to set the final course and tape it off on Friday. I plan to be there most of the day. Shoot me a text Friday AM if you can make it.

-Ray

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

The FONDO this year had the driest, fastest and funnest course so far!! Solo winners got the "Iowa Frozen Fat Fondo Champion" jackets, Team winners got the trophy's and we ALL HAD ENOUGH BEER TO FLOAT A FAT TIRE BIKE!! Tim Nelson and his crew fried up Crotch Bacon and Great River brought us 10 flats of beer!!! Getting ready for the raffle- we tapped a KEG of YUP YuP from Geneseo Brewing!!!! Swag- OMG, Camelbacks- Van Helga's, Rolling Darryls, Gloves, Hats, Pumps, Socks, Sweet weeping jesus we gave away a lot of stuff donated by sponsors who want to help us create and maintain our awesome trail systems.

Thank you to everyone who helped out! This year went off without a hitch!!

And the course- WAS UNBELIEVABLE FAST AND GOOD! No mud to even speak of! If you didn't come because you thought is would be muddy (like last year) You REALLY missed a good ride!

http://wqad.com/2018/01/27/bikers-hi...at-fondo-fest/

http://qconline.com/news/local/fat-t...22d95f155.html

Note- the pic of the water crossing was from last year, there was no water on the course this year. Anywhere.

More pics here: http://qconline.com/gallery/frozen-f...b64654a.html#1

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Posted my Fondo shots here: 2018 Frozen Fat Fondo
    ⚒ Trails don't build themselves. ⚒

Awesome Pics, Drew!!! Really good stuff here!!!