Thread: Thank You Festers

Default Thank You Festers

I want to thank everyone who joined us for the XXForcfest. I hope everyone had a great time. Perfect weather for riding, including the gathering of the faithful for the Founder's ride & 2 night rides. Pancakes for breakfast; burgers, tacos and ice cream within steps of the chaos of the Not Lame Games. That's a good day. The group picnic with the music of Frankie Joe & the Kinfolk was a gas. Watching the 20 years of FORC videos gave everyone a warm fuzzy feeling. The interviews with the founders were really fun. All in the glow of the beer potluck fountain. A perfect tribute and celebration of the first 20 years of Friends of Off Road Cycling. On to the next.

It would be impossible for me to adequately thank the best volunteers a Czar & Fest could ever have. I gave out an assignment and it got done. You made the job of Ring Leader for this Circus easy. I owe each of you a drink...several.
    Carol, Mandy, Vonda, Drew, AG, Brad, Ray, Sorya, Andy, Steve, Eric, Bexter, Paul, Bobby, Jake, Kings, Mike, Julie, Ryan, Lee, Megan, Skinney, Kelly, Shannon, Pete, Melanie, and everyone else who jumped in when needed. I'm not worthy.

We tried to keep the XXForcfest as grass roots as we could. It was about the vibe not the swag. But still, we owe a big Thank You to these folks who were receptive, or reached out, to support us. The FORC Board & Membership, Rudy's, Floyd's, Smilee's, Vibrant CU, Great River, Front St, Geneseo Brewing, Trek Store, Jerry & Sparkys, B&B Equipment, Humana, Dunn Bros, HyVee, Volrath Kilns, True Realty, Frankie Joe, Lion's Club, Scott County Park, ESIgrips, and all of the other friends of FORC. Support these fine folks, they sure supported us. Thank You!

To the Bikes!

Czar B

It was a fantastic weekend with a fantastic organization. Thank you! For those of us that somehow missed the slide/video show is there any chance of posting it here?

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Now that we have a little time- the video will be completed as originally planned and will be made available on the website- give me a couple weeks to get it done right and it'll be here!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

How's that vid coming along? just wondering
    "Keep your flesh off the ground"

Still just waitin :)
    "Keep your flesh off the ground"