Thread: Membership Info

Default Membership Info

I just move up here from Georgia about 2months ago and was a member of the IMBA organization down there SORBA. They did a lot of good for trails there and it seems like FORC has a pretty good thing going here. So about two I mailed in my membership about 2 weeks ago, but my question is does anybody here the person who recieves it the membership info? The only reason Im asking is, Ive come to find out we had a mailing problem at my apartment, where all the mail somehow turned up missing (dont ask, thats just what I was told), and the mail guy only comes about twice a week . What Im really just trying to make sure my info was recieved b/c my check still hasnt been cash/ processed.

Welcome to the QC area and thanks for joining FORC! We'll follow up on your membership info and get back to you.

Rg.
    Haters gonna hate.

My name is Brandon as well, and I just moved up here to go to school, WIU. I just filled out my app/money and it will go out in the mail tomorrow. From the Peoria area, first time in a IMBA club, been riding almost 2 years now. I use to live a wild life and now back on the right path, MTB"N is my new thing, no greater feeling. SBP is awesome, sylvan Island is great, and if SCP ever opens, I'm sure i will like that as well. Well don't be shy, one main reason I joined QCFORC is to get to know some of you crazy people and to learn some new stuff.