Thread: LAKE JUMP- Saturday July 15th- 4:00 pm

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default LAKE JUMP- Saturday July 15th- 4:00 pm

Address- 14358 275th street Long Grove- 10 minutes from Davenport Menards.

While this is not an "Official" FORC event- all FORCers are invited. Know your skill level- Jump at your own risk!!! NO DEEP DIVING!!!

This is being held at a private residence. The owners have graciously allowed AG and I to set up a lake jump as part of other festivities they have going on Saturday, including a live band later.

We'll have a few bikes you can ride or you can bring your own and lets face it- todays bikes use sealed bearings and we take them to the carwash on occasion. A little water isn't gonna hurt'em all that much.

What you need- Drinks, lawn chairs, change of cloths including shoes, towels, munchies. If you have small children who want to jump, bring their bike and maybe a life vest or floaties. And someone grab Kruds balls out of Megs purse. He's gonna need'em.

Small jump is a straight air 24" above the water. Big jump is 7' radius 5' above the water.

Now, HOLD MY BEER...

-Vibrato

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position
    President

IMG_0445.jpgDirt approach has been completed!
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.