Tying up a few loose ends at Dorrance on Friday evening. Starting at 5:00pm and meeting by the bathrooms.
- Clean up the bridge construction site (hauling out trash and extra lumber).
- Improve a couple dirt berms and areas that aren't draining well.
- Clear leaves to help get the trails drying faster (I'll bring a backpack leaf blower).
- Remove a few fallen trees.
- Rogue Hoes
- Hand Tampers (an old section of tarp will keep the dirt from sticking; 3'x3' is a good size)
- Flat Shovels
- Wheelbarrow (I'm bringing one but could use another)
Let me know if you can make it.