Thread: 2017 Frozen Fat Fondo

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Default 2017 Frozen Fat Fondo

Registration for the 2017 Frozen Fat Fondo is now open! Only $20 for +3 hours of fun. That's a deal right there. Register over at USA Cycling and check out the official Frozen Fat Fondo info page here. You have until February 9th at 11pm Central to register online.

Also, keep those Fondo related comments, questions, and updates flowing right here in this thread.

I'm looking to join a team if anyone needs an extra...

Nate

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Default FONDO Call for Volunteers!

FONDO CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS!!

The Fondo is Saturday, February 11th and we're looking pretty good for volunteers, just a few spots that we could use your help for! Here's what we have so far- and where we could use a hand:

Trophy's- Jon Shinbori, Teague Lovell
    Scoring- Kurt Davis, Rick Wren, Paul Struck
    GREAT RIVER Bacon Broil at the Crotch- Teague Lovell, Tim Nelson
    Registration- Many Greisenbeck, Kelly Porter, Sorya Nees

Road Marshalls, near crotch. 11:00 to 12:00- Dave Brown. 12:00 to 1:00- Steve Holland, 1:00 to 2:00 HELP NEEDED

Road Marshalls, near Lodge. 11:00 to 12:00- Carol Brown. 12:00 to 1:00- Bruce Houzenga, 1:00 to 2:00 HELP NEEDED

FORC Merch Table- Megan Greisenbeck, Kristen Jordan HELP NEEDED- 2 people

Providing Pressure Washer- Dan and Healthy habits.

RAFFLE TICKET SALES- We need peeps to help out all day- It looks like we're gonna be over $2,000 in donations for the raffle- including 4 polished Rolling Darryl's and many other goodies!

If interested in helping out with marshalling or raffle sales, post up here, pm me, Joe Porter or Mandy Greisenback or contact me at 3 oh nine, 7 three 7, for 7 six too.

Wanna help but don't want to commit? We'll need a hand setting up early and tearing down at 5-ish day of the event, as well as final clean up at 7am on Sunday, February 12th.****

Preliminary course will be set up THIS WEEKEND. Changes in weather or river level may cause course changes next week- High water and warm temps are throwing a wrench into our best laid plans- but it's gonna be a BLAST whether its rain, shine, snow or slime!!!.

And spectators- Noisemakers are welcome!! Bring your Boom box's, cowbell's, cymbals, oooga horns, broken frames and seat post clangers- lets see how much noise we can make for the riders!

And we're adding a long jump competition to the Skid, fat/slow and wheelie competition shenanigans!!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Ray,

I can do the 1-2:00 shift at the crotch

JB
    "I've spent half of my life riding a bike, the other half I wasted!"

I can do the 1 to 2 shift near the lodge.

- John Scott

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

JB- 1:00 to 2:00 at the road crossing near the crotch, John Scott 1:00 to 2:00 road crossing near lodge- Jim- we can always use help cleaning up after- stick around for shenanigans and we can definitely put you to work. You guys are awesome- Thank you!!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.