Thread: Sunderbruch anyone!?

Default Sunderbruch anyone!?

Hey! Is anyone else crazy enough to wanna meet up and ride sunderbruch on saturday July 23rd? Time is up in the air still, I haven't been to sunderbruch before so I don't know what kind of time it takes to ride the park. Please feel free to chime in. I have a buddy here that might be able to make it, if he comes we wouldn't get to the park till 11, I don't know if he can make it or not, we may want to head out early morning to beat the heat wave... anyone interested?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Depending on skill 30-60 min laps. Was a tree down prior to all the crazy weather may be more. Keep checking back on trail status as it may not open due to conditions.

Yes, I always check trail status on website, especially cuz it's gonna be a sad day when I drive 1hr+ and find a muddy trail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone wanna hit up sunderbruch tomorrow? (7/26/16)

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

If you're looking to ride with someone but don't find any takers for Sunderbruch, we're also having a group ride at Illiniwek on Tuesday @ 5:30. You are more than welcome to join us.

Sweet!

Default bring your chainsaw

Quote Originally Posted by MTBwwJDaddy View Post
    Anyone wanna hit up sunderbruch tomorrow? (7/26/16)
    Be aware, several areas where trees/large branches need to be cleared, but most of the trail looked perfect tonight