Thread: Bike Packing / Salsa Cycles Demo

Default Bike Packing / Salsa Cycles Demo

Hello!!!

We are hosting a bike packing trip from Healthy Habits to Scott County Park on Saturday, April 30th. It will be around a 20 mile mostly gravel route out to the park. A sag vehicle will be available for any mishaps as well as to transport any camping essentials that you can not carry to the campsite on your bike.

From 12:00-5:00 Salsa Cycles will also be on hand at Scott County demoing out some of their bikes. The list isn't 100% confirmed, but so far it is looking like the Horsetheif, Spearfish, Bucksaw and Beargease will be the MTB bikes. And there should be a some Warbirds and Cutthroats also on hand for grinding all the gravel.

Everything is FREE!! The only thing you need to pay money for is $14 per tent to Scott County Park.

The Facebook event page with full info is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1599587060364345/
    Can you ramp it?

Bumping this thread to remind everyone!! Coming up this weekend. Should be a fun time. Salsa is going to have their new Redpoint available in a full size run for everyone to demo.
    Can you ramp it?

Looks like Scott County is rained out for the weekend. If anybody is still wanting to check out any of the Salsas the demo truck will be at Healthy Habits all day on Saturday. Bummed, but what can you do??
    Can you ramp it?

Convince them to come later this summer . I wanna check out the '16 Mukluk cause I'm considering selling my '11 and my 29er to buy one as I can set it up b+ for summer use. Yeap I'm now stuck on wider is better (and addicted to my fat bike)

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk