Thread: 2016 - Wausau 6/12/24 hour

Default 2016 - Wausau 6/12/24 hour

For your consideration - a super fun race and its been a while since a big Forc group has attended. Pamba also usually has at least a small group.

My dad, sister, brother, Henry, and I will be racing 12 hour solo again next year. Sounds like Ray and a few others may be considering the 24 hour race again.

Nearly 50 different race categories between the 3 race lengths and solo/team options. Sign up for the 24 hour 4 person fat bike team and you may just be the default winner (nobody signed up for that one last year).

Pricing goes up 1/1/16.

Check it out!

http://www.wausau24.com/ - also check them out on Facebook.
    "Coach says I've got the heart of a champion and legs of a spectator"

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

I just signed up for the 24 hour solo. Looks like me, Forcmiester and Mike Skinney doing the long haul so far. This used to be an annual FORC thing with numerous teams and it has always been a GREAT time.

The first time I did the solo, John Blair and Poofy kept me moving, I broke a frame, changed my fork and front end over to Kruds Son's 1926 Giant NRS with the help of Jim Ghys- and still got in 205.8 miles. 4 gallons of Gatorade, a quart of honey and a quart of goo... and I peed twice. oh- and half a peanut butter sammich. Good times.

The prices for registration go up January 1st- so if you plan to go, get a team together and get registered. You can work out the flight plan later.

Ride fast, crash hard, die in a big ball of flames!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Bump - Rates go up April 1st
    "Coach says I've got the heart of a champion and legs of a spectator"