Thread: I found night riding!!!

Default I found night riding!!!

Long story, started as needed a new light for my commuter, found my enjoyment (work my brain) of LED set ups. Review lights for companies now etc lol

BUt who cares about all that. I finally was able to match free time with trail open time, 10PM saturday night (rode dewitt with the boy during the day). And this was full ride, my attempt at eagle point lasted not even 5 mins do to technical problem

And this happened:

PS: if first music gets too much after a bit, skip to 9:45

My $100 black friday deal for an Ion Air Pro camera is paying off, not bad!

Ill be doing the video thing again when I go out to clear all the blues too (jubilee at night has gotta be insane!)

This is like a new level drug!!!
    Last edited by Tigris99; 06-08-2015 at 08:41 PM.

Awesome - it is another dimension for sure!

How is Westbrook for kids? Is it pretty flat? My oldest is not quite big enough for his geared bike...so he's sticking /w his bmx bike for now...

If you've ever been to sylvan island, its much like that. There's a solid climb at the beginning and a few really short steeper ones but other than that its great for kids. My 8 yr old only shifts between 2 gears usually out there except the first long climb. So yours should be fine.

If you really want to make it interesting.....ride in in reverse in the dark. Seems like a whole different trail!

Quote Originally Posted by Geek View Post
    If you really want to make it interesting.....ride in in reverse in the dark. Seems like a whole different trail!
    Well this is first time ive even done it at all, so it seems rather new, think I left the part in of my wrong turn that put me on the pavement lol. I do need to ride it backwards cause all out trails "normally" go the same way.

I wanna ride illinwek at night now too!!! Sadly its my aniversary the weekend of the big Forcnduro so I aint going to be able to get away to head over there since well be already camping at scott county.