Thread: Jump Line

Default Jump Line

Anyone have information on this "jump line" I've been hearing about?

Fingers crossed for open trails this weekend (30/31) being that family is traveling to ride the area trails.

Take Care

With the rain today, it's entirely possible we'll be faced with closed trails this weekend.

The "jump line" is still under construction. With the Thrill Ride race coming up shortly, efforts will be focused on getting the course groomed and ready for that event.

We'll make sure to let everyone know when the new line is complete and ready to ride!
    "ya, well...that's like...your...opinion. man."

Stupid rain!!!! Smh

Thanks for the info...

Not loosing hope for the trail to be open, but told them to bring disc golf gear just incase - damn rain.

What is the most accurate way to tell if the trail is open/closed? Hate to see green banner on here then drive 30mi to find the closure.

Thanks in advance

The website home page is the best way to know, stewards are great for updating it as soon as they open or close

So I'm guessing I found this line? In a ravine of sorts with high burms and the first hit is the wood launch with a stellar sketchy landing? Looks like an awesome thing happening here when completed!!! I was sort of anticipating box type rollers or table tops. Neat to see gap jumps.

Is this trail still under construction or fully operational?

Yesterday couple of buddies and I went down it and it was pretty solid. Chickened out on some of the larger platform jumps (3-4ft kicker with potentially 5-8ft drop) but overall was fun.

We were curious however, after the primary jump line and on the way back up, you have to cross this little bridge. It was basically 2 warped logs (with a gap between them) over a decently large ravine. We got off and carried our bikes across it tight rope walker style. (Maybe you could ride across it, but I don't trust my tire on a 4in wide log when the result would be a 10ft drop.)

Just curious if that is what the trail is supposed to be? or if its still under construction and has to be ridden "as is."

Yes, this trail is still under construction. We aren't able to get out there and work as much as we would like to so it's taking a little longer than we originally thought. There will be a bridge constructed to eliminate the two warped logs at the end of the climb out, those are just there temporarily until we get it built. But other than that last bridge, it is basically finished other than tweaking things here and there as we ride it more. Go enjoy it, just be careful and we'll get the bridge built as soon as we can.
    Tourist

I need to know!!! You guys have an official name for this line yet? I have just been calling it "the drop line" because in my mind it has more drops than jumps. Either way, getting a taste of that line at the end of the season has me wanting more!!!