Thread: Jersey Design Contest! Presentable ideas due Sept. 5th.

Default Jersey Design Contest! Presentable ideas due Sept. 5th.

We would like to get some more FORC jerseys but we need a design! If you have any rough ideas, Drew can help you develop them into something awesome. If you have a fully rendered idea, that is great too! Products from our manufactuere are listed here: http://bikeatac.com/performance/bike....php#ejacketan
    Last year we did the Road jerseys and Downhill jerseys.

Your design should provide an idea for the front, back, and sleeves. It should be in a form that I can display in the Sept. meeting so people can vote. It doesn't have to be fully rendered. We will do that after the vote.

I'm pretty sure we can talk the club into providing a prize for the winner! Stay tuned....

Personal message me if you are interested.

Vonda

The jersey designs are starting to roll in! Here are a few from Kelley Porter (Juicywipe's wife).

Post up on this thread if you have some more ideas!

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Illiniwek; Web Director

Burnin' the midnight oil on this one:

Click to enlarge.

There are a few things I would like to rework but it is pretty close to being finished.
    Attached Images Attached Images

There is still time to get a jersey design idea together before monday's meeting. Personal message me if you need help posting something.

Here is my contribution. For now, the back is the same as the front. The pattern is a bunch of FORC logos.
    pattern jersey idea.jpg

Diggen the skull/camo design.
    Doesn't ride well with Roadies!

Congrats to Drew (DH001) for winning the design contest! Love it! Stay tuned for order details.