Thread: Call for FSTR Volunteers!

Default Call for FSTR Volunteers!

FORC NEEDS YOUR HELP!
    The FORC Side Thrill Ride (FSTR) is FAST approaching -- just over three weeks away on Sunday July 13th. We have little time to prepare due to the Independence Day weekend and only 1 FORC meeting beforehand!
    I've been spamming everyone that signed up to course marshal at the Abermination; please check your email -- including your spam filter/folder -- and reply!
    If anyone is new to FORC, Mtn Biking or Racing, this is a great opportunity to learn tons and your chance to get a Front Row Seat to all the action and FORC shenannigans! We'll tell you everything you need to know to be a Course Marshal or for any other volunteer support needed. You don't need anything, but a cooler & something to sit on (cooler?) is nice to have. You'll even get an official-looking vest and an official-looking walkie-talkie that always has interesting FORC chatter.
    Post up here if you can help! Or PM me your full name, email address and the FSTR race category you are entering (if any).
    THANKS EVERYONE!
    Guldy
    ?

Guldy,
    I will be racing novice again, feel free to use me where ever you need me after that. I will be available for the duration of this event. Thank Sugar Shane

I am available to course marshall during the novice and sport races.
    I wanna ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Guldy View Post
    FORC NEEDS YOUR HELP!
    The FORC Side Thrill Ride (FSTR) is FAST approaching -- just over three weeks away on Sunday July 13th. We have little time to prepare due to the Independence Day weekend and only 1 FORC meeting beforehand!
    I've been spamming everyone that signed up to course marshal at the Abermination; please check your email -- including your spam filter/folder -- and reply!
    If anyone is new to FORC, Mtn Biking or Racing, this is a great opportunity to learn tons and your chance to get a Front Row Seat to all the action and FORC shenannigans! We'll tell you everything you need to know to be a Course Marshal or for any other volunteer support needed. You don't need anything, but a cooler & something to sit on (cooler?) is nice to have. You'll even get an official-looking vest and an official-looking walkie-talkie that always has interesting FORC chatter.
    Post up here if you can help! Or PM me your full name, email address and the FSTR race category you are entering (if any).
    THANKS EVERYONE!
    Bumping thread -- Help is greatly needed, we're very short on Course Marshals and the race is just a little over a week away!
    For the 6 persons already volunteered, your name is down in stone. We could use about another dozen folks (or more) to help Course Marshal and share the fun around.
    I'll be gone for the next few days; contact Dave Brown (dirtboy) or Mike Vittetoe (vittetoe) to help the Race be a success, or post up here, or show up at the meeting Monday July 7th to sign up to help!
    THANKS ALL
    Guldy
    ?

Aight im not racing this yr, messes up my elbow at work so can't ride for more than 20-30 mins at a shot and not at hard pace. I will try to make time for course set up Saturday but put me down for sure on marshalling for sport class (race after novice class). Then my boys going to do kids ride. See u guys at the race!!!
    Sent from my Nokia Stupid Phone using Tapatalk

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

I can do a race.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

What ever is needed just let me know.

I'll be available to course marshal.

That's the spirit! Thanks for volunteering guys!. We still need more help. The more people that jump in the less we each have to do. If we can get enough folks helping out, we can get everyone back to the festivities that much sooner. Marshall a race or 2 and then HFDB. Do your Patriotic Duty this weekend and support your country and next weekend by supporting your Club. (flag icon here...if I knew how to do that) Thanks Knobbies, with your help the Thrill Ride will be another FORC'n good time.

I can't send PMs yet,

I'm still pretty new but can help out Sunday,

let me know what's needed,

kenherrmann89@gmail.com

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.

Poofy and I will be available until our check liver light comes on. And uh- the initials for this race are pronounced "Fester"? Dayum- it's almost like everything this club does just comes together!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrato View Post
    Poofy and I will be available until our check liver light comes on. And uh- the initials for this race are pronounced "Fester"? Dayum- it's almost like everything this club does just comes together!
    Good call! "Fester" fstr! this event is gonna kick ass! I checked my liver, and it's still there!

Hey Course Marshals, it's show time! Here are your assignments.

Please show up at the First Aid/Volunteer tent at the proper time, to pick up your Hi-Vis vest and cool radio. And THANK YOU all for helping out!

8:15-8:30am
    Mike Hamilton
    Aaron Mielke
    Bexter
    Cayson J
    Krud & Meg
    Carol B
    Dave B
    Eric Perry
    Ray & Soy

10:00-10:15am
    Sugar Shane
    Brad Merrick
    Teague L
    Cullen L
    Michelle M
    Becky H
    Nick E
    Dumbo
    Andy J
    Keith
    Jeff K
    DJ Norby

You may want to bring: Water and/or other beverage, bug spray, suntan lotion, more bug spray.
    See you Sunday Morning.

Also new, and willing to help. I might be able to grab one or 2 more people that could help. Let me know where, when, and the contact on Sunday. Also I will be able confirm if it will be just me or couple others in the next day or so.
    joe.porter75@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Juicywipe View Post
    Also new, and willing to help. I might be able to grab one or 2 more people that could help. Let me know where, when, and the contact on Sunday. Also I will be able confirm if it will be just me or couple others in the next day or so.
    Hey Juicywipe, thanks for volunteering. Just show up at the First Aid/volunteer tent at 10:00 - 10:15am and we will get you set up.
    Anybody else who wants to lend a hand, follow Juicy over and we will be glad for the help.
    See you Sunday!

Juicywipe is easily one of the top 5 best forum name I've ever seen.

Hey Course Marshals, just a remeinder, races have been delayed so here are the new times. Keep an eye on the website for more info. Thanks again for all your help.

Please show up at the First Aid/Volunteer tent at the proper time, to pick up your Hi-Vis vest and cool radio. And THANK YOU all, for helping out!

10:15-10:30am
    Mike Hamilton
    Aaron Mielke
    Bexter
    Cayson J
    Krud & Meg
    Carol B
    Dave B
    Eric Perry

12:00-12:15am
    Sugar Shane
    Brad Merrick
    Teague L
    Cullen L
    Juicywipe
    Becky H
    Nick E
    Dumbo
    Andy J
    Keith
    Jeff K
    DJ Norby
    Ray & Sorya

You may want to bring: Water and/or other beverage, bug spray, suntan lotion, MORE bug spray.
    See you Sunday Morning.
    Last edited by dirtboy; 07-12-2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: it was wrong, duh

Mike hamilton has switched to merch sales

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.