Thread: Want to borrow a hitch bike rack May 3- May 7

Default Want to borrow a hitch bike rack May 3- May 7

A coworker of mine moved to the Edwardsville, IL area and she left her bike and a few other belongings behind which another coworker is going to take down to her on Saturday May 3rd. They are looking to borrow a hitch rack (2 inch receiver, though he does have a converter for the smaller size if needed) to take her bike to her. Originally, I could have lent mine, but the way things are shaping up with Brown County, it's likely that we are going to have to push back our trip thanks to the rain from the last weekend in April to the first weekend in May eliminating my rack as an option for them to use. Anyone willing to lend a rack? They plan to extend their trip down South and will be back in the QCA May 7th. Or, does anyone know of a place to rent a hitch rack?
    I wanna ride!

Board Position
    Insurance Manager

Depending on the type of car they have they can likely borrow mine. I say type of car because mine extends straight out(no rise) so on a low car this can create issues.
    A Value Oriented Cyclist

I just emailed him asking what kind of car he has. He told me but I forgot. Thanks Eric.
    I wanna ride!

Chevy Traverse
    I wanna ride!