Thread: KWQC News

Default KWQC News

Great feature on the bridge. Good job Bruce.

I second that- Awesome job by KWQC and Bruce at Healthy Habits.

Can't wait to get back on that Island! It's going to be better than it ever has after we get back and clean it back up.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

It's a beautiful thing! Watching this segment makes me smile knowing that some day we will be back on the island! Bravo to the City of Moline and Bi-State Regional Commission for a successful grant-writing campaign and I think fair to say THANKS to the City for being willing to cough up almost $300K for the grant match (and the $25K or whatever it was for the cost of the inspection). Missing the Sylvan "aroma" on my tires! Let's build a bridge!!
    I wanna ride!