Thread: Fat Bike Stuff

Default Fat Bike Stuff

I have 3 items for sale

$40 each

Surly Larry 27tpi tire <100 miles

Surly Knard 27 tpi tire ~100 miles

Surly Open Bar handlebars- Basically new, installed once to try them out.

563-528-zerosevenninenine

-Jake
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

Larry and Knard are sold. Or Larry's Knards, whatever.

Decided I won't be needing the Big Fat Larry I have collecting dust in the basement, so it is for sale. 120 tpi, lightweight, 4.7" Fits the front of most and the rear of all Pugsley's and Mukluks. It is in good/excellent shape, used for one Summer. Great for Summer riding in town, gravel and trail, so you don't wear down your Winter stompin' tires.

$150 retail, I'll sell it for $90.
    Last edited by badfish41; 02-26-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    "Start and end at a brewery, and a very cool snow and Ice urban/cross country, lake ride in between with flasks ful of Krakin... YAH MON!!!!" - Vibrato

"Every one of you should ride a bike and be yourself. I really and truly believe that bikes make the world better, and that anyone who spends some time getting used to life on the saddle will find that it makes their life and the world that their life is locked to, better; in almost every way." -Gern Blanston, Surly Bikes

(2) 27tpi Surly Nate 3.8" tires

Taken off new bike, not "used" but have been ridden around the parking lot.

$100

any chance for a pic of the Surly Open Bar handlebars?

I'm pretty sure I'll take those nates off your hands

Quote Originally Posted by SugarShane View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'll take those nates off your hands
    Pretty sure as in you have the money and will take them or pretty sure as in I should still sell them to anyone that comes to me with cash first?

Quote Originally Posted by badfish41 View Post
    Pretty sure as in you have the money and will take them or pretty sure as in I should still sell them to anyone that comes to me with cash first?
    Pretty sure that if you said 85 they would be mine!

Nates are sold