Giant Cypher full-suspension 5 inch travel mountain bike, size Medium (for a frame of reference, I am 5' 6"), $950 - GREAT CONDITION!!

•ALUXX SL-Grade aluminum frame
•Fox 32 F125RLC tapered 15QR 125mm travel suspension fork -- upgraded by Push Industries from the original RLC
•Fox Float RP2 Boostvalve rear shock w/ Pro Pedal
•Maestro rear suspension
•Shimano SLX/Deore XT componentry
•Hayes Stroker hydraulic brakes
•DT Swiss hubs
•Geometry: 69.5° head angle, 74° seat angle, 21.1° top tube angle, 4.9 ° head tube angle
•Color is metallic bronze

This bike is terrific, however I find that I ride my Giant XTC more. Very LOW miles!

Copied from someone's online review of this bike (it's spot-on):
The trail I rode during my first test ride actually turned out to be one of the greatest judges of the bike's performance. During the first section, which consisted of about a mile of flat dirt/grass mix, I was able to pay close attention to the way the bike felt under me. The slack geometry made for a comfortable ride as I wasn't nearly as hunched over as I am on my everyday mountain bike. For a full suspension bike with five inches of travel, it's pretty light.

From there, the trail transitions into technical downhill singletrack for miles. I had ridden it before on my own personal bike and knew--or thought I knew--the one or two tricky spots that required me to foot dab or hop off my bike entirely.

Well, I was in for a surprise.

The first steep, rocky descent snuck up on me and I had little time to calculate my dismount, so I didn't. Expecting full well to be launched over the handlebars, I was pleasantly surprised when I remained attached to my bike. I sped down the technical descent (in proper form, of course) and the Cypher's extra plush suspension swallowed up all large obstacles in my path. For the duration of the trail, which sloped downward until the end, I sat back and relaxed, because as one reviewer so aptly put it, the bike "is money on the downhills."

The bike climbed better than expected uphill. And the ProPedal lever on the rear shock let me adjust on-the-fly to reduce pedal-induced suspension bob, thereby saving my energy on big climbs. I felt like my climbing was hardly compromised. Perhaps Giant did know what they were talking about when they said the Cypher is "perfectly balanced to improve both your climbing and descending."

Call or text: 3 oh nine 7 eight 1 two 3 five seven.