Thread: first time to this trail. How was your first time?

Default first time to this trail. How was your first time?

Thank you FORC for the treasure hunt with great reward. That trail was a blast and threw me off quite a bit. Im pretty sure I got poison ivy but it was well worth it. Just the entrance to the black diamond hand a great tree ride and an up and over that had me over the handle bars the first time. All and all this is my new favorite though I have not tried L.T. at Sunderburch. Hopefully some others will post on their first time on this well kept secret.

I rode 5 laps my first time. It was fun. I've only ridden SCP 2 times.

If I would of had more water I would of stayed on it. I think were heading back there today, if not we are going to hit L.T.

Quote Originally Posted by lonerganc134 View Post
    Thank you FORC for the treasure hunt with great reward. That trail was a blast and threw me off quite a bit. Im pretty sure I got poison ivy but it was well worth it. Just the entrance to the black diamond hand a great tree ride and an up and over that had me over the handle bars the first time. All and all this is my new favorite though I have not tried L.T. at Sunderburch. Hopefully some others will post on their first time on this well kept secret.
    Don't know what ur talking about, but I'm sure you had fun. come on out to the TT tues. and test ur skills...
    I may have to grow old, but I'll never have to grow up.

What is the TT?

Time Trial. We have them every once in a while and they usually consist of a 20-30 minute loop in the trails followed by brews and a good time. Looks like the TT scheduled for tomorrow is going to be delayed due to the rain.

when are you doing the tt?

It wasn't my first time at SCPA but it was my first time riding Area 51. Very awesome portion of trails you made there. Only bad part was I had my 6 year old with me and he couldn't do a lot of Area 51 so I had to help him up and over many spots. I will definitely hit this when I ride alone though. It was my son's first time here and he Loved the trailers. Great day of riding with my son. Thanks.
    Doesn't ride well with Roadies!

Too bad u didn't wait till tomorrow getting a small group together and I'm bringing my 7yr old to take him for his first ride there. I always took him to sylvan before it closed.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

I rode ScoCoPa this past weekend for the first time. A friend who had never ridden single track joined me. It was rad... To the people involved in designing, creating, and maintaining this trail system --> YOU RULE. One thing that distinguishes this trail from the other awesome area trails is its diversity in landscape - deciduous forest, some pine sections, grass fields, prairie, bridges.