Thread: Scott County trail day?

Default Scott County trail day?

I think a trail day at Scott county park would be very beneficial. There is a lot of weed whacking that needs done and a ton of face slappers/arm grabbers that need taken out.
    Experiencing the world through second hand information isn’t enough. If we want authenticity we have to initiate it. We will never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.

Well now that my body is back up to par (allergies went to sinus infection that cause trying to ride hard anyways gave me a very mild case of bronchitis) when ever you all are ready. I'm going to try and borrow my parents gas weedeater and if successful ill go work on it Thursday after taking a loop at Sbp.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Ok going to make a good dent in weedeating Thursday afternoon/evening. Which loop needs it the most atm?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Board Position
    President

The crew will be out there tomorrow at some point and I might be there in the afternoon. Depends on when the retired guys want to and when I decide to get done working.
    You'd understand if you know what I was talking about.

ok...who's the trail steward? I have a dental apt tomorrow and it "could" run long so that I don't have to go back to work and I could end up out there with a weed wacker. :) Just let me know what still needs wacking after today.

Board Position
    President

With some of the crew on vacation some just getting back from vacation and other getting ready for vacation, There's been some confusion on what has been done and what needs to be done. Jim and Roger are out there today and depending on there report back to me I won't know where we are at until this afternoon or maybe even later tonight. I'll post up a progress report as soon as I know more.

Board Position
    President

The biggest issue is anything above the waist. We went through the prairie yesterday and cut the trails back farther. Working with a small crew due to vacation right now. If anyone has time their best bet would to go on a clipper ride. Grab a bike a some small hand clippers and trim back the face slappers.