Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sylvan Status

Anyone ridden Sylvan in the past couple days that can chime in on trail condition?

Board Position
    Trail Steward - Stephen's Park

I walked the outer trail earlier in week... pretty muddy, but looked like people had been riding it like that. Walking it was a bit slippery for what that’s worth.

I walked around there yesterday on the outer perimeter and it was still pretty muddy.

Wherever there is trouble, you will find me.
    Board Position
    Trail Steward - Sylvan Island

oops, this post was completely wrong. My Bad.
    Last edited by Vibrato; 01-28-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position

Rode about a lap and a half last night hoping to get the snow beat down before we get more. Great ride, heart rate in the red for 65 minutes and I NEVER get my heart rate in the red- seriously. Any fatty wanting to get a GREAT workout and help the trails- get your tires on Sylvan as much as possible before the next round of snow. If we don't pack it down as we go, we could end up with 10" on the trails and that's a very hard push. packing it as we go makes the trails much more fun!!

We are hoping to begin the minor trail routes this saturday to get ready for the race course set up- SYLVAN ISLAND STAMPEDE IS 8 WEEKS FROM SUNDAY!!

Believe in yourself? Well sure, of course. But be aware that "believing in myself" has been the root cause of most of my injuries.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I feel sorry for people who don't do this." -Badfish41- after bombing the Hermosa's at Levis Trow.

Board Position

Sylvan trails are packed in and good to ride!!! Lots of snow- if you get off the hard pack your plowing. Hold your lines and get some before it snows again!!!