Thread: FS: Yakima Q Towers and 58" Crossbar

Default FS: Yakima Q Towers and 58" Crossbar

For sale: Yakima Q towers with Q34 Clips and a 58 in crossbar. For those unfamiliar, these will work on any naked car roof with the right Q Clips. In the event that the Q34 doesn't work, you can get a new set for roughly $35. The towers are a little sun kissed and the bars have some clamp marks in the plastic. No mounts or lock cores included (I have flirted with danger by not locking them for years) and no fairing (the sound of the wind through the rack drowns out the sound of my children).

Yakima Listed Price: Cross Bars $89, Q Towers $175, Q Clips $34= a lot of $

Yours for the bargain price of $50=not as much $

563-386-8844

Not sure if I can edit but I would like to clarify...it is a set of four q towers and two crossbars.

Because Yakima and Thule roof racks have such great resale value I am going to lower the price. Free, please get them out of my garage! Again this is a set of two 58" Cross bars and four Q towers.

I would gladly take them! Been looking for a good deal on cross bars for quite a while! When I can I come get them??

Let me know what works best for you, I am pretty flexible. I live near the Machine Shed restaurant in Davenport. I work at the Arsenal so I can meet you anywhere inbetween. Call 563-386-8844, leave a message if no one answers.

"sold"